WELCOME TO MY GALLERY
Browse »Home » » BRIDE CHIC'S NEW BABY SISTER

BRIDE CHIC'S NEW BABY SISTER

Meet Chic, my new blog focusing on some real off-the-beaten path fashion and all those incredible women and designers out there trailblazing trends. Chic actually started as an off shoot of this very blog,, my online inspiration source for fashionista brides. Once I started covering cross topics like red carpet dressing and entertaining, the idea for Chic grew. I wanted to share all that I can with you about where to find up and coming designers as well as what new things the notables are creating . . . Eventually Chic will have an online companion look book (like Bride Chic will also soon have) incorporating the best of the blogs and editorials. Not many posts up yet on this new 'sister act' but I promise you more goodies as time goes on . . .
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment