WELCOME TO MY GALLERY
Browse »Home » » A BRIDESMAID DRESS WITH AN AFTER LIFE . . . .

A BRIDESMAID DRESS WITH AN AFTER LIFE . . . .


OMG  I love these dresses!  Beth Eischen of Lilipad Creations has put out some bridesmaid frocks I'd wear in a minute if I were going to a cocktail party, art opening or, heck, just any place special.  I only wish one of my friends was tying the knot so I could sell her on these beauties under $400.00.  I'm also tempted next invite I get to be the best dressed guest in the celedon below. And face it, each looks original as a bridesmaid gown, don't you agree?  I guess I'm just in love with the pick-up treatment and raw silk here. Front and back it's a truly stunning dress with a long and happy after life to look forward to . . .    

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment