WELCOME TO MY GALLERY
Browse »Home » » FOREVER BOHO

FOREVER BOHO

Everyone who knows me knows I'm a real fan of Boho any time or season.  When photographer Alexandra Wallace of A.W. Photography sent these light-filled images my way I knew they'd be the perfect inspiration point for all you earth angels and forest goddesses out there.  Here's what Alexandra had to say about the concept behind this colorful, magical shoot: "Despite winter approaching, I still have the itch to take vibrant, sun-soaked photos. After both working on a wedding together, I contacted local florist Rachael Manuele about working on a styled collaboration. Lovely model Jenna drove up from Santa Barbara, and my trusty hair and makeup stylist Ariel gave her a simple, bronzed look. The end result was a series of warm photos, and inspiration for any bride who wishes to combine summertime youth and elegance . . ."



  

Other:
 Orcutt Fields
Makeup Artist:
 Ariel Lizarraga
Floral Designer: 
 Eden floral

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment