WELCOME TO MY GALLERY
Browse »Home » » MORE BRIDESMAID IDEAS FROM GEORGIOU

MORE BRIDESMAID IDEAS FROM GEORGIOU


Georgiou is absolutely one of my favorite stores. Last year my husband got me the dress below as a birthday gift. I love the thing. It's sooooo comfortable I even sleep in it sometimes. This year Georgiou is still carrying it; only in new colors : teal (pictured) burgundy and eggplant. The dress above is slightly different in cut and comes in green and black.

I can swear this is a dress you'll wear again and again if you're a bridesmaid. I have accessorized it to go shopping with a straw basket purse and sandals or slipped on mules and upscale jewelry and gone out on the town dancing in it. It travels well, doesn't wrinkle, yada, yada, yada.
It is simply the best thing I own. Check both these out on Georgiou's site. You're gonna love the price and so will your bridesmaids.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment